Our team is passionate about making a difference to our world and to our clients’ worlds.
We value connections on a human level. Our relationships are long lasting and personal. We take the time to get to know our clients and suppliers, working in partnership with them to deliver exceptional results.
Our unique, positive energy sets us apart from others.
As a collective we are driven by creativity, unique ideas and positive actions.
We share this knowledge with organisations and businesses in order to position them to be the best they can be.
Be seen in all the right places. Be inspired to make a positive change.
The Voice family
Being part of the Voice team is like being part of a family.
We’re tight-knit. We’re supportive. We’re vibrant. We grow together.
People come first. As a result, Voice places great emphasis on nurturing its talent – enabling each and every member of its team to flourish professionally and personally.
This commitment includes a valuable colleague mentoring scheme, coaching via professional coaches and a Personal Development Fund for each team member (which can be used for external support).
Plus we offer a whole host of other benefits.
Perks & Bonuses
- Early finish Fridays
- Birthday treats
- Free car parking on site at the office
- Work anniversary celebrations
- Christmas shut down
- Christmas party
Health & Wellness
- Maternity/paternity package
- Annual eye test paid
- Regular team lunches
- Walking meetings
- 6 sessions with a life coach
- Flexibility for children’s school events
- Opportunities to work from home
- Accredited Mindful Employer with a confidential support helpline
Personal & Social
- Personal development resource allowance which can be put towards additional external support
- Regular mentoring with senior members of the team
- Annual appraisal and quarterly check ins
- One day off a year for volunteering
- The opportunity for each staff member to support a chosen charity every year
If you’re on the lookout for your next role, we’re always interested to hear from like-minded individuals.
We also offer a successful apprenticeship scheme via the Public Relations Consultants Association (PRCA).
Please do get in touch if you’d like to find out about any vacancies at Voice.Get in touch
We’re Inspiring. Authentic. Passionate.
Committed. Dynamic. Fun. Creative.