We are on the hunt for The ONE again!
The Voicettes are very excited to announce that The ONE competition is returning for another year!
Managing Director of Voice, Nichola Cain is running this competition for its fourth year, searching to find an exciting new business in East Anglia. The winner of The ONE 2013 will win a massive £30,000 worth of free business support.
This will include:
- PR consultancy and implementation from us here at Voice Communications
- Online marketing from Climbing Trees
- Design and creative consultancy from Phelan Barker
- Web consultancy and design from Rubious
- Accountancy advise and annual returns from LB Group
- Leadership and management one-on-one coaching from Julie Clements
- MyRuby call answering service for a year
- Legal advice from Ellisons Solicitors
Applicant entries will be shortlisted by a panel of judges (which includes our very own Nichola Cain!) Those chosen will then be asked to prepare a 45 minute presentation on their business to the judges at Layer Marney Tower in Essex.
In order to enter The ONE competition, you must be a business based in either the Essex, Suffolk or Norfolk area and have been functioning for less than five years. Previous winners include A-OK Monitoring LTD, Calvors and The Rose & Crown.
For more information on The ONE, and for your chance to enter this fantastic competition, please visit: www.onecompetition.co.uk.
The closing date for entries is 25th October 2013.
For any media enquiries or further competition information, please email Jessica